Orange County hopes to have the collection schedule back to normal by Sept. 23.
It will be two more weeks before the solid waste collection is back on its regular schedule for residents of unincorporated Orange County, according to an update released by county officials. Curbside service has been altered since Hurricane Dorian affected the trash and recycling pick-up schedule last week.
There will be no collection tomorrow, Tuesday, Sept. 10; it will resume Wednesday, Sept. 11, for regular Monday customers.
The rest of the schedule looks like this:
• Thursday, Sept. 12 — collection for Tuesday customers
• Friday, Sept. 13 — collection for Wednesday customers
• Saturday, Sept. 14 — collection for Thursday customers
• Monday, Sept. 16 — collection for Friday customers
• Tuesday, Sept. 17 — collection for Monday customers
• Wednesday, Sept. 18 — collection for Tuesday customers
• Thursday, Sept. 19 — collection for Wednesday customers
• Friday, Sept. 20 — collection for Thursday customers
• Saturday, Sept. 21 — collection for Friday customers
There is no pick-up scheduled for either Sunday.
The regular collection schedule will return Monday, Sept. 23.