As Crossfit Winter Garden continues to monitor the coronavirus pandemic, the gym will be now limiting its classes to 10 athletes.
1. With officials calling for social distancing to fight the coronavirus, Gymnastics USA in Winter Garden is launching at-home learning with live-online classes. Gymnastics USA will host training sessions led by its coaches for different levels of gymnastics via daily livestreaming videos. Classes will focus on flexibility, strength training and basic gymnastics skills — all sessions can be done in home or in your own backyard. Coaches will track and communicate with athletes by using myskillchart.com.
2. As Crossfit Winter Garden continues to monitor the coronavirus pandemic, the gym will be now limiting its classes to 10 athletes. To make up for the new changes, the gym will be adding 10 and 11 a.m. classes to give others chances to get in their workouts.
3. Eat The Frog Fitness in Winter Garden is offering an “on the go” virtual program for its members to keep up their workouts and track their health and fitness goals. The program will offer cardio, strength and Flex-Core sessions — like what’s done in the gym — throughout the duration of the coronavirus pandemic. Members will be able to use their gym-specific app and heart-rate monitor to keep an eye on their health.
4. Warrior One (Winter Garden-Windermere) is taking its yoga classes online with its Warrior One Zoom live interactive classes. Those interested can visit bit.ly/2WCbNtb. There you can purchase a variety of yoga classes to participate in at the comfort of your own home.
5. Despite temporarily closing its doors Friday, March 20, Planet Fitness — located at 10908 W. Colonial Dr. in Ocoee — will have free at-home workouts broadcasted daily on its Facebook page via Facebook Live.
The Observer has invested in new technology, so you can enjoy a more personalized online experience. By creating a user profile on OrangeObserver.com, you can manage settings, customize content, enter contests and more, all while continuing to enjoy all the local news you care about — Click Here it's FREE.