Five Stars Volleyball Club will be hosting its 2019 advanced/college summer camp from Thursday June 13, to Saturday, June 15, at Foundation Academy, 15304 Tilden Road, Winter Garden.
1. From Tuesday, June 4, to Saturday Aug. 10, Winter Garden Karate, 1165 E. Plant St., Suite 5, will hold its own summer camp for kids ages 4 to 13. In addition to two martial-arts classes a day, children participate in a variety of other activities such as obstacle courses, karate games, and arts and crafts. To contact Winter Garden Karate, call (407) 877-9951 or email [email protected].
2. Victory Martial Arts, 2526 Maguire Road, Ocoee, is putting on its first summer camp of the season with its performance camp from Monday, June 3, to Friday, June 7. The camp is one of several offered by Victory Martial Arts. To learn more, contact Victory Martial Arts at (407) 877-6800.
3. Five Stars Volleyball Club will be hosting its 2019 advanced/college summer camp from Thursday June 13, to Saturday, June 15, at Foundation Academy, 15304 Tilden Road, Winter Garden. For those interested, contact [email protected]; [email protected] or call (407) 968-4839.
4. Gymnastics USA, 13175 W. Colonial Drive, Winter Garden, will put on its summer camp starting Thursday, May 30, until Friday, Aug. 9. The camp will offer kids a chance to learn tumbling, stretching and twirling along with playing games and doing crafts. For more information, call (407) 614-8361 or email [email protected].
5. The West Orange Country Club is putting on its tennis summer camp throughout the summer at its facility in 3300 West Orange Country Club Drive, Winter Garden. To register go to woclub.com/tennis/ or call (407) 758-2286.