Six of the 20 polling place changes are in the west Orange County area.
Orange County Supervisor of Elections Bill Cowles has announced changes to the designated polling locations for 20 precincts ahead of the 2018 election.
Six of those precincts are located in west orange, and voters in these precincts are receiving new Voter Information Cards with the address of the new polling place listed, Cowles stated in a press release. Voters also will receive their sample ballots in August.
“We encourage everyone to check their registration information and update their voter record before election day, if needed,” Cowles said. “This will save the voter time on election day and will ensure they receive important election mailings.”
Voters can review and update their information at any time on the Orange County Supervisor of Elections website at orangecountyvotes.com, or call the office at (407) 836-8683.
The changes affect the following west orange area precincts:
- Precinct 130 will move to Lake Whitney Elementary School at 1351 Windermere Road from Windermere Seventh Day Adventist Church.
- Precinct 138 will move to Stoneybrook West Golf Club at 15501 Towne Commons Boulevard from Oasis Community Church.
- Precinct 140 will move to Water Conserv II Distribution Center at 17498 McKinney Road from Orange County National Golf Center.
- Precinct 215 will move to New Life Church at 3311 N Powers Drive from Orlando Baptist Temple.
- Precinct 219 will move to West Oaks Mall at 9401 W Colonial Drive from New Life Church.
- Precinct 220 will move to Woman’s Club of Ocoee at 4 N Lakewood Avenue from Ocoee Lakeshore Center.